IPL prediction is a great option for cricket fans. Now you can enjoy the game of your favorite team while betting on the outcome of the match. A correct prediction is an extra sum to your budget.
The Indian Premier League cricket tournament, one of the most awaited events, will take place from April 2 to June 3, 2022. The event will consist of 74 matches in t20 format. Their schedule is listed on the site, all changes are promptly published. Every match is your chance to win big money. Take advantage of IPL match prediction today from professional analysts or make deals according to your own expectations.
IPL Match Schedule, Timetable, Matches List, Teams, Venue Info: everything for a successful prediction
The IPL today match prediction presented on the IPL portal is not an empty information based on the opinion of one of the analysts. Several factors were taken into account when compiling it. They include:
- the experience of the teams from India;
- the results of the last meetings;
- the consistency of the lineups;
- the basic principles of the game.
When making your own today IPL match prediction, read the statistics. They are offered on the site and are designed to systematize the information. With the help of statistics you will understand how often the team won, what tactics they used, what they managed to win. This way you can make the right IPL prediction 2022 to get a big sum for the risk.
IPL Teams List
While making IPL prediction today, don’t forget about the current teams. Two participants have been added in the new season, the Ahmedabad and Lucknow teams. The other teams are well known, some of them have been regular championship winners. Among them there are:
- Mumbai Indians;
- Chennai Super Kings;
- Delhi Capitals;
- Sunrisers Hyderabad;
- Kolkata Knight Riders;
- Rajasthan Royals
- Kings XI Punjab;
- Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Read the information about each line-up and compare it with today’s IPL match prediction. Make the right decision to win the prize.
IPL Stadium List
When making your today IPL prediction, keep in mind that the matches are scheduled in different stadiums in India. Some teams will play in their usual conditions (at home), while others will play away. The latter need to adapt to the new location, which can affect the performance. For the tournament the following sports complexes have been chosen
- M.A.Chidambaram Chepauk Stadium (Chennai);
- Wankhede Stadium (Mumbai);
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium (Jaipur);
- Eden Gardens (Kolkata);
- R.G.I. Cricket Stadium (Hyderabad);
- M.Chinnaswamy Stadium (Bangalore);
- PCA Stadium Mohali (Punjab);
- Arun Jaitley Stadium (Delhi).
Follow the teams’ progress to make the right predictions and be rewarded.
Sponsors of the Indian Premier League
Over the past seasons, three different companies have sponsored the tournament. They participated in the competition and the win was given to the best offer. Perhaps this information will come in handy for your IPL match prediction. So, the sponsors of the event are:
- DFL (DLF IPL). This is the first company that announced itself for 2008 – 2012. Indian largest real estate developer did not spare any money, its investments amounted to 40 crores annually;
- Pepsi Co. (Pepsi IPL). The company sponsored IPL from 2013 to 2015. Its annual contribution was 79 crore 2 lakhs;
- VIVO (VIVO IPL). The company’s sponsorship was announced for 2016 – 2017. Its contribution for each year was 95 crores. But the organization didn’t stop there. It renewed its sponsorship for 2018 – 2022. The investment for the new period is 439.8 crore.
Take advantage of the opportunity to win big prizes with today match prediction IPL.