Bates Tactical Boots for EMS
Need Tactical Boots? If you are looking for an EMT/EMS boot that can get the job done, then you may want to look at these boots.
The Tactical Sport boot shown on the left is designed for tactical wear, so it is great in active situations. It has a side zip for easy on and off wear.
Bates has been the go to company for military boots for over 130 years. The military is demanding of their equipment and Bates has stood the test of time.
Extra money in your budget would be great, wouldn’t it? Do you have an allotted uniform budget? With the reasonable prices on these good quality boots, you may have room left over after buying your boots so that you can buy that extra gadget that you’ve had your eye on.
Oh, come on now, we all have our eye on something that would be great to have. A nice little flashlight, that fabulous pair of scissors you saw online, that auto rescue tool and knife thing you saw someone use last week. We all have something that makes our EMS heart beat just a little faster. That item that we instinctively know will make our job much easier. Who doesn’t want an easier time on the job?
Bates makes many styles and a wide range of sizes for the Tactical Boot.
On the Bates’ website you can filter the choice of boots by size, width, gender, style, color, toe, use and features. Features include: Gortex, Thinsulate, waterproof, Vibram for traction, to name a few. Another feature is the Durashock option which is for absorbing shock and “energy returning outsole”.
The one downside is that I couldn’t find anything on the site about puncture proof or puncture resistant soles.
- Bates Boots prices range from budget to mid-range at $89-159 USD for most of the boots.
- Sizes Men’s US sizes start at 3 with medium and extra wide options. Women’s Tactical boots in US sizes start at 5 with medium width only, but if you need wider boots, you could order men’s sizes as they go down to size 3.
- They can be bought at Bates, on Amazon, several physical stores in the US and of course online
- Non Metallic ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Moisture wicking mesh lining to keep your feet dry
- Side zipper for easy on and off
- Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for added traction
- Leather and Nylon Upper
- Cushioned Removable Insert
- Cement construction providing you a lightweight and flexible platform
About the Company
- Massachusetts company making boots for military since 1885. The company manufactured over one million pairs of shoes for government during WWII.
- Bought by Wolverine Worldwide in 1969.
- They have been making boots for fire, police, EMS for over 130 years.