Original S.W.A.T. Boots for EMS
Want a wide selection of EMS boots? With Original S.W.A.T. you have a wide selection of boots.
These boots are sturdy and you can confidently take on the hazards of any environment.
The Classic 9″ SZ Safety Plus boot shown on the left is designed for tactical wear, so it is great in active situations. It has a side zip for easy on and off wear.
Original SWAT has several styles of boots including: Chase, Classic, Metro, Force and Safety which are all tactical boots. From the ground up, their tactical boots are engineered for safety.
On the Original S.W.A.T. website is essentially a landing page and will bring you to the Original Footwear company where Original SWAT, Smith and Wesson, and Altama products are available. In the Original SWAT section, you can filter your choice of boots by color, height, feature (waterproof and side-zip), and type (gender or accessories). There is also a great in depth descriptions at Army-technology site, but the website will go right back to the Original Footwear company.
The Original Footwear site also has a handy store finder if you want to go in and try something on. I would call ahead though and make sure they have what you are looking for. Or you could just order online and return if the boots do not work for you. With the 60 day comfort guarantee, it is easy to return.
- Original SWAT Boots prices range from budget to mid-range at $89-159 USD for most of the boots.
- Sizes Men’s US sizes 4-15 with medium and wide (EEE) width options.
- Sizes Women’s US sizes. None found. Please see men’s sizes.
- They can be bought on Amazon, several physical stores in the US and of course online at Original Footwear
- LENZI® non-metallic L-Protection® anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Ortholite® insole featuring open-cell technology provides comfort that will not diminish over time
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- All our boots are slip-resistant and oil-resistant, tested to and exceeding the ASTM F489-96 standard
- Slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 slip resistance
- CSA-approved safety boots
- Warranty – 60 Day Comfort Guarantee | 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
About the Company
- Started in 1999 in Stockton, CA, USA
- The Original Footwear Company, Inc. designs, engineers, and manufactures tactical footwear for law enforcement, corrections, military, EMT’s, and other works.
- Its boots are available through a network dealer shops and online dealers.
- The founder, Terry Mackness, sought to develop the best lightweight tactical boot available at a price point that every uniform could afford.
- Imported boots made in Philippines, Cambodia or Vietnam.