Reebok Boots for EMS
Good Work Boots for EMS If you are looking for some serious comfort in your EMT/EMS boot, check these boots out.
The Reebok Duty RB8674 Rapid Response RB Men’s Stealth 6″ boot shown on the left is designed for tactical wear, so it is great in active situations.
Reebok sums it up on their site “Designed with athletic performance technologies to turn marathon work days into walks in the park.”
Now doesn’t that sound nice? I have certainly worked my share of 16 hour days with sore feet and protesting leg muscles. I think I would have liked to be wearing a pair of Reeboks. I am sure you have had those days too.
You think that you will just sail right through your shift and have something planned for after work. Nope, your coworker just called in and now you either have to work their whole shift or split it with someone else. You may even work in 24 hour increments. Either way, you need to have boots stand up to the rigors of your schedule.
On the Reebok website you can filter by feature, toe type, footwear type and gender. The features filter has a whole slew of options including: Safety toe, conductive, waterproof, slip resistant, puncture resistant, static dissipative, security friendly, airport friendly, Footfuel footbed comfort technology, Memory Tech Massage cushion footbed, and made in the USA to name about half of the options.
When you are filtering, you will need to add the filter and then remember to press the filter button! Otherwise you will look confused like I did and wonder what I did wrong. I thought it automatically filtered when you selected the options, but you do need to press the filter button after any adjustment.
I really like the substance “Resistance” scale that they have for each style. It includes: Slip, Oil, Metal Chips, Heat, Abrasion, and Chemicals. What a great idea. If you know you are working with certain substances it is good to know that your boots can handle it, before you need to handle it.
- Reebok Boots prices range in the midrange at $113-158 USD for most of the boots.
- Sizes Men’s US sizes start at 7-16 in medium and wide widths. 14 styles
- Sizes Women’s US sizes 6-12 in medium and wide widths. 7 styles
- They can be bought on Amazon, several physical stores in the US and of course online at Reebok
- Options of soft toe or composite toe
- XTR® Brand Extra Wide Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Foot Force® Footbed
- Meets ASTM F2413 safety standards
- Airport Friendly
- Smooth Leather and Ballistic Nylon Upper
- Extra wide toe box available – Nice!
- Warranty, 30-day comfort guarantee. Warson brands 12 month limited warranty. * Warson brands sells work shoes for Reebok, Florshime and Rockport
About the Company
- Founded in 1958 in UK
- Reebok is an American-inspired global brand
- Headquarters in Boston, MA, USA
- Has shoe testing robot (different, but probably good)
- Reebok is owned by Adidas out of Germany