Smith & Wesson EMS Boots
Smith & Wesson boots Don’t they make guns?
Yes, but they also make boots. Smith and Wesson has a selection of boots, but you won’t find them at the Smith and Wesson site.
The boot on the left is made by the same legendary company that produces firearms with power, quality, and endurance. The Smith & Wesson Breach 2.0 Waterproof 8″ Side Zip Boot is a waterproof zip up boot that offers the comfort, durability, traction, and protection of high quality craftsmanship.
Footwear by Smith and Wesson falls into several series:
Breach series (Previous Defender series)
Tac series (previous Performance series)
Trying to find the Smith and Wesson shoe website is impossible. There is nothing about boots on the actual Smith and Wesson site.
Try Shoes.com or Tactical Gear by clicking on their names. There is one website that is Smith & Wesson footwear, but it appears to be a page out of the site for Original Footwear Co. and only sells the Breach Series. Local stores like Walmart may sell the boots as well. But only in Men’s sizes.
- Smith and Wesson Boots prices range from budget to mid-range at $70-95 USD for most of the boots.
- Sizes Men’s US sizes start at 7 with regular and wide widths.
- Women’s US sizes none found. See men’s sizes
- They can be bought on Amazon, some models in Walmart, and of course online at retail stores. Shoes.com, Tactical Gear, Original Footwear and Optics Planet to name a few. Best place to find them is searching Google Shopping. There are no boots listed at the Smith and Wesson store
Deep Research ** Please note that info in this section has been gleaned off of retail sites as Smith and Wesson doesn’t have it on their own site.
- Hydroguard waterproof construction
- Steel shank
- Board-lasted construction, reducing foot fatigue
- YKK® side zipper in durable Vision® pattern
About the Company
- Smith and Wesson has been making firearms since 1852. That is over 160 years.
- Headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts
- No info on website as to when they started making boots