Tru-Spec Boots for EMS
Good Work Boots, Good Prices If you are looking for an EMT/EMS boot that give you the basics and are pretty comfortable, then you may want to look at these boots.
The Tac Assault 9″ Side Zip boot shown on the left has been “completely redesigned to provide supportive, agile, stable and comfortable performance.”
Tru-Spec has 3 styles of boots. All of the styles are Tac Assault boots. There are really basically the same style with different height options: 6″, 9″ and 9″ with zipper options.
The boots have the basics including a sole plate constructed from 32% Kevlar®, a good midsole for shock absorbent comfort and a removable insole.
Buy two pairs of new boots! Do you have an allotted uniform budget? With the reasonable prices on these good quality boots, you can buy two pairs of boots so that you can retire your old boots that have seen better days.
I loved having two pairs of boots. I would wear one pair regularly, and when they got soaked through wet, I would wear my back-up pair. I would try to wear out my old boots first before starting to use my new pair. Yeah, that never really worked out as I had planned.
I would work for about two weeks or so, and then I would find all sorts of excuses to wear my new boots. Oh, I should make sure they fit well. I should break them in. Hey, I don’t want to run out of warranty before finding out if they can really stand up to my wear and tear. By the end of the month, I would just give up and the old boots would go into the closet.
On the Tru-Spec website you have 3 choices for footwear. All of them are Tac Assault boots. The only difference is the height and if you want a zipper on the side. I guess there isn’t a lot of wasted time going through different styles on this site.
- Tru-Spec Boots prices are budget priced at $64-82 USD for most of the boots
- Sizes Men’s US sizes 5-13 in regular and 7-12 in wide widths. *Boots tend to run about a half size large
- Sizes Women’s US . See men’s sizes
- They can be bought on Amazon, several physical stores in the US and of course online at Tru-Spec
- 1000D CORDURA® nylon uppers
- Water repellent leather
- Ergonomically padded 9″ ankle collar
- Side YKK® rust proof zipper with hook & loop tab
- Improved compression molded EVA midsole for shock absorbent comfort
- Rugged rubber non-slip lug sole for durability
- Dyna-Flex non-metallic sole plate for stability and puncture resistance constructed from 32% Kevlar®
- Removable contoured shock absorbing POLIYOU® insole that is washable, breathable and anti-bacterial
- Copper eyelets
- Warranty- 2 years
About the Company
- Tru-Spec is owned by Atlanco
- Atlanco has been making personal equipment for military, law enforcement and public safety for over 50 years
- Based in Marietta, GA, USA
- Boots are imported