Under Armor Boots for EMS
Need Athletic Tactical Boots? The UA Stellar Tactical Side Zip boot shown on the left is designed for tactical wear, so it is great in active situations. It has a side zip for easy on and off wear. They have a great look to them as well.
The Under Armor boots have a lot of great attributes like a nice snug fit, stylish look, and super light like the Stellar Tactical which weighs in at a little over a pound.
To be upfront, there is no protective toe as EMS knows it. That is a total bummer as I need to protect my toes in my job. These boots are more of a tactical boot for jobs that are more about athletics and running than protecting their feet from sharp metal and debris.
EMS staff should always buy what is best for their own situation and foot issues. If you work in an environment where you are doing more running and rushing about than going to bad car accidents, then you may want to check out this boot.
On the Under Armor’s website you can filter the choice of boots by gender, category, color, size and fit, sport (tactical), technology and price range. I like that you can change each of these individually without having to go through a whole filter process again. There are also technologies to choose from. Gortex to stay dry. All Season Gear, UA Micro G, Charged Cushioning, and Clutch Fit to stay ready.
Under Armor is great gear for athletes. It is comfortable and is designed to wick away moisture.
- Under Armor boots prices range from budget to mid-range at $85-200 USD for most of the boots.
- Sizes Men’s US sizes 8-15 with medium and wide widths. 12 styles to choose from for medium widths
- Women’s Tactical boots in US sizes 6-11 with medium width only. 4 styles to choose from for womens boots
- They can be bought at on Amazon, several physical stores in the US and of course online at Under Armor.com
- At Under Armor there is free shipping and free returns
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- Leather & 900D nylon textile combine for a soft & light upper
- Medial side zipper for ease of entry
- Quick-dry minimalist design with polishable toe
- Molded EVA midsole with reinforced TPU shank for protection & support
- High-traction rubber lug outsole provides grip & stability on a variety of conditions
- Warranty – 60 days free shipping on returns
About the Company
- Started in 1996 in Maryland by a football player to make moisture wicking t-shirts
- Sustainability and Supply Chain Sustainability
- Global Philanthropy #WeWill check it out here.